As a product manager, staying up-to-date on the latest trends, best practices, and techniques is crucial for success in your role. One of the best ways to do this is by listening to podcasts featuring experienced product managers and industry experts. Here are five podcasts that every product manager should check out:
- “The Product Podcast” is a weekly podcast hosted by Josh Anon and Justin Jackson, two experienced product managers. In each episode, they interview product managers and other industry experts, covering a wide range of topics including product strategy, user experience, and agile development.
- “This is Product Management” is a bi-weekly podcast hosted by C. Todd Lombardo, the co-founder of the Product Collective and the author of “The Product Book.” In each episode, Todd interviews product managers, entrepreneurs, and other experts, sharing insights and lessons learned from their experiences in the field.
- “Product Hunt Radio” is a weekly podcast hosted by Ryan Hoover, the founder of Product Hunt, a website that features the latest and greatest products. In each episode, Ryan interviews founders, investors, and other leaders in the tech industry, sharing insights on building and launching successful products.
- “Masters of Scale” is a weekly podcast hosted by Reid Hoffman, the co-founder of LinkedIn and a prominent venture capitalist. In each episode, Reid interviews successful entrepreneurs and leaders, exploring the strategies and tactics they used to grow their companies. While not specifically focused on product management, the insights and lessons learned in this podcast are applicable to anyone involved in building and scaling products.
- “Fearless Product Leadership” is a monthly podcast hosted by Sacha Connor and Lisa Welchman, two experienced product managers. In each episode, they interview product managers, designers, and other industry experts, exploring the challenges and opportunities facing product managers today.
Overall, these five podcasts offer a wealth of knowledge and insights for product managers. Whether you’re new to the role or have been in the field for years, they are a great resource for staying up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in product management.